|This is a meta box for|
6775EC- Royal Democratic Party
FF9696 - Conservatives
FFF8AF - Commoners
- 1 Government Overview
- 1.1 Great Reform Act
- 1.2 Legislative overview
- 1.3 Legislative functions
- 2 Styling
- 3 Misc
- 4 General info
- 5 Great houses
- 6 Government
- 7 Constituencies (Yuntvar)
Great Reform Act
- Official: Imperial Decree for the Restructure and Reform of the Imperial Government
- Informal: Great Reform Act, Gerald Yalan Reformation Decree, Second Imperial Reformation Decree
- Will induce widespread reforms to the governmental structures in Eroea.
Lord Councillor and Imperial Cabinet
- The office of Lord Councillor will be abolished. The office of State Chancellor will replace it.
- The State Chancellor will be nominated by the Chamber of Deputies. This nomination will be sent to the Monarch for approval. If they approve; the nominee will become State Chancellor. If they decline; they will appoint their own State Chancellor or ask for a new nominee.
- The State Chancellor will be able to issue state orders, which will override decrees issued by the Imperial Council. Only the Monarch can invalidate state orders.
- The State Chancellor will be a person who is able to command a majority in the Chamber of Deputies.
- The appointment of a State Chancellor can be vetoed if the Imperial Council unanimously votes to block their appointment. Only the Monarch can override.
- The State Chancellor presents a list of ministers to the Monarch to be appointed; they are appointed at the Sovereign's discretion. The following are the traditional ministerial offices:
- First Minister of Eroea
- Minister for Treasury Affairs
- Minister for Home Affairs
- Minister for Justice and Law
- Minister for External Affairs
- Minister for Defence
- Minister for Health
- Minister for Education
- Minister for Social and Labour Affairs
- Minister for the Provinces
- Minister for Colonial Administration
- Minister for Transport
- Minister for Tourism and Sport
- Minister for Industry and Commerce
- Minister for Culture and Heritage
- Minister for Natural Resources and Agriculture
- Minister for Galactic Administration
- Minister for the People
- Minister for State Holdings
- Minister for Social Housing
- Minister for Imperial Affairs
- This person also serves on the Imperial Council as the Chief Deputy.
- Minister for Communications
- Custodian of the House
- Imperial Chief Whip
- All of these officeholders are mandatory members of the Imperial Cabinet.
Chamber of Deputies and Imperial Council
Chamber of Deputies (Lower house)
- Will consists of the following seats:
- 100 deputies will be elected by the Sovereign, noble families and the Imperial Council.
- 10 deputies by the Sovereign.
- 95 deputies by the noble families.
- 5 deputies by the Imperial Council.
- 745 deputies for the colonies (1 deputy per 10,000,000)
- 3425 deputies for the Eroean isle (1 deputy per 500,000)
- 100 deputies for the galactic regions of Eroea (1 deputy per 1,000,000)
- 4,270 deputies total. 2136 needed for a majority.
- 100 deputies will be elected by the Sovereign, noble families and the Imperial Council.
- Is presided over by the Imperial Steward.
- Is the lower-house in the Parliament of Eroea.
- Led by the Lord Chamberlain.
- Council consists of Imperial Counselors.
- Lord Chamberlain appoints Counselors as Commissioners, they form the oversight body for the Imperial Cabinet. Following commissioner positions:
- Commission of the Lord Chamberlain
- Commission of the Deputy Lord Chamberlain
- Commissioner of the Exchequer
- Commissioner of Education
- Commissioner of Industry and Natural Resources
- Commissioner of Infrastructure
- Commissioner of Defense
- Commissioner of Internal Matters
- Commissioner of External Matters
- Commissioner of Justice
- Commissioner of Commerce
- There are 150 seats on the Imperial Council:
- 1 seat for the Lord Chamberlain (Crown Prince)
- 1 seat for their assistant (Deputy Lord Chamberlain)
- 8 seats for the provinces (1 seat per province - democratically elected)
- 16 seats elected by the noble families (8 by the great families, 8 by the lesser families)
- 34 seats for the government
- 10 seats for the opposition
- 75 seats appointed by the Sovereign
- 5 seats appointed by the College of Corporations.
- The House of Councillors and Imperial Council were formed in 2776 to replace the Imperial Chancellery, an ancient institution which was a vast network of bureaucratic agencies that acted as the nations government.
- The Imperial Reformation Decree enshrined the rights of the Parliament and would be the source of parliamentary precedent. Regional powers which had been originally held by the Paramount Lords were restricted and turned to the the central government.
- The Imperial Chancellery was composed of the Imperial Chancellor and his subordinates.
- The Imperial Steward of the House is the presiding officer of the House and is assisted by the
Bills and passage of law
- A draft piece of legislation is called a bill. The formal name in the Imperial Council is an 'imperial proposition' but this name is rarely used. There are a number of ways of organising bills:
- Government bills: These are bills introduced in the House by members of government. Bills introduced by the Imperial Council are also called government bills.
- Private members bills: These are bills introduced in the House by backbenchers or the opposition bench.
- Bills can be further divided into public, private or specialized bills. Public bills affect the entire nation, they are often called federal bills. Private bills affect a specific corporations, individuals or groups. Specialized bills are similar to public bills but they affect a specific area of Eroea – they are not considered private bills and are often used to override decisions made by provincial legislatures.
- If a government has a majority and they are able to ensure that all members obey the whip, it is common for all government bills to pass. A bill failing does not automatically lead to the government collapsing but does lead to internal review by the Imperial Council. This internal review is part of the oversight powers of the Council; they are to advise the Monarch on the stability of government and whether they should recommend a parliamentary election.
- In the case of a Finance Bill failing to pass, this is considered synonymous with a motion of no confidence. Technically, the Lord Councillor could get the Monarch to approve the changes without parliamentary approval and this has often happened, especially in times of economic crisis.
- Both the Imperial Council and the House can introduce laws. The Imperial Council also has the added benefit of being able to issue imperial decrees in the Monarchs name.
- Both houses must seek the approval of one another on laws. Imperial decrees do not require consent of the lower house and can only be repealed by another imperial decree, issued by the Monarch personally or the council itself.
- A joint sitting of Parliament is called a Royal Convention. It usually occurs once every year to open a new legislative session. It is presided over by the Adjudicator of Parliament, who is always the reigning Monarch. In the cases of where the Monarch cannot attend, the Imperial Council nominate a member of the noble houses or imperial family to preside.
- A royal convention can also be called to address important issues of constitutional law and items that will be of significant influence on Eroean life.
- Government bills are the only bills that are rarely passed over the Imperial Council. Private member bills are always passed to the Imperial Council for consideration. Only the Monarch can fast track a bill through the Imperial Council
- Legislation usually passes through the following stages:
- An imperial proposition: This is a proposition submitted to the Office of Parliamentary Administration, it has a general detail and is posted in the OPA office for all members to see.
- Introduction: For an imperial proposition to be officially declared a bill, it must be read for a first time. To get a bill read, it must be allotted time by the Imperial Steward and the OPA. Time for government bills are decided by the Custodian of the House and the Imperial Cabinet. Usually, the OPA gives private members bills time on a first-come-first served basis but the Business Statement can be modified to move bills forward or postpone them, though this rarely happens.
- First reading: This is simply a formality, where the bill is requested to be brought forward. The bill is then presented to the House, made public. This introduction usually entails reading of the full title by the proposer in parliament and a short speech on the bill, its changes and possible effects.
- Second reading: This is where the core principles are debated; amendments can be put forward here but are not voted on, they are simple taken into consideration for committee stage. Once the second reading is finished, the bill is voted on and if it passes, it moves to committee stage. If it does not pass, the bills it thrown out.
- Committee stage:
- Committee of the whole: This is where the bill is presented in front of the entire house for committee stage and it is scrutinized clause by clause.
- Select committee: This is sub-committee made up of a number of different members.
- In essence, the committee produces are report for the review stage. They recommend which amendments should be added, which should not be, however, it is up to the review stage to decide this.
- Review stage: This is where the bill is presented in front of the house with a report by the committee. Each amendment, regardless if it is supported or not supported by the committee report is debated. There are strict rules during this stage due to the fact that some bills can have a vast array of amendments.
- Imperial overview: This is where the bill is reviewed by the Imperial Council and their amendments are made. If they make any amendments, the bill is returned to the review stage for councillors to vote on the bill again. If none are made and the Imperial Council are happy with the bill, the bill is then sent to the final stage. Imperial overview is the only stage of legislation in the Imperial Council; this is due to the council internally deciding their meeting times and deciding which legislation they wish to approve.
- Final stage: This is where the bill is presented in its final format and members are afforded time to debate the bill in full. Once the bill has been discussed by those who wish to speak, a division is called and the bill is passed/rejected accordingly.
- Imperial assent: If the bill passes, it is then signed into law by the Lord Chamberlain on behalf of the Sovereign, or by the Imperial Steward, Deputy Lord Chamberlain and one other member of the Imperial Council on the Sovereign's behalf if the Lord Chamberlain is unavailable.
- The following enacting formulas are used:
- Bills passed by both houses: Be it enacted by Their Imperial Majesty upon advice of The Most Loyal Imperial Council and Most Humble House of Councillors as follows:
- Bills passed by the House of Councillors without Imperial Council consent: Be it enacted by Their Imperial Majesty upon their own supreme counsel, with most gracious advice by the Most Humble House of Councillors as follows:
- Imperial decrees: Be it enacted by Their Imperial Majesty upon their own divine counsel, an edict of the imperial realm follows:
- Finance acts: Be it enacted and funds appropriated by Their Imperial Majesty upon advice of her Most Loyal Treasurers and Members of the Imperial Council and by amendment of the Most Humble House of Councillors under the leadership of The Most Noble Servant of the Crown The Lord Councillor as follows:
- Legislative time allotments:
- Normal sittings (Monday, Tuesday and Sunday)
- 3 hours each day is allotted to discussion of government business.
- 2 hours each day is allotted to the discussion of private members bills.
- 2 hours each day is allotted to adjournment debates automatically, more time can be granted however.
- Government sittings (Wednesday and Friday)
- 1 hour is dedicated to the reading of the Business Statement and proposed amendments to. The Business Statement outlines what the government plans to discuss in its allotted time over the next week; the business statement is a statutory instrument under the Parliamentary Procedure Act which allows for the modification of the upcoming parliamentary timetable. This can often be used by backbenchers to allow more time for adjournment or private member debates.
- 4 hours is allotted to government business.
- 1.5 hours is allotted to Humble Questions.
- 6 hours is allotted to government business.
- Other days (Thursday and Saturday):
- Parliament does not normally convene except for the last Thursday in each month. On this date, the entire day is devoted to discussing private members bills. It is important for whips to read OPA schedules to ensure that bills that may be contrary to the government agenda are not passed. Debate usually lasts for 6 hours and the last 2 hours are devoted to what is known as 'stacked voting sessions', whereby all the motions of the day are voted on one by one. This is often when the House is at its maximum capacity as all members are present to cast their votes.
- Parliament sits on Saturday for 3 hours and is an adjournment debate; councillors vote every Wednesday after the Business Statement on whether a Saturday sitting is necessary. This vote is not critical as no legislation is ever passed on Saturdays under normal circumstances.
- If there is a bill during the week deferred to a committee of the whole, it takes place on a Saturday.
- This is the only day where the Imperial Steward does not preside over any sitting of the House. The role is taken on by a Deputy.
- Normal sittings (Monday, Tuesday and Sunday)
- Sir – Anyone who has been conferred an imperial honor is offered to use the honorific prefix of 'Sir'.
- The Right Honourable – This is used for members of Parliament who do not have any superior title. Also used for baronets.
- Lord – Used for earls, viscounts, marquesses and high lords.
- Excellency – Used for senior government positions such as Lord Councillor and Viceroy.
- Serene Highness – Used for Lord Primates and Dukes.
- Grace – Used for Archdukes.
- Imperial Highness – Used for princes, princesses and consorts of the reigning Sovereign.
- Imperial Majesty – Used by the Sovereign exclusively.
History and chronology
The timeline and the history of Eroea pages are the conclusive collection of Eroean history. They cannot contradict other pages, they can only be contradicted. If another article states something contrary to the history page or timeline, then that statement is considered void and should be rectified. In the case of the history of Eroea page being irrelevant or not pertaining to that point in history, the history section of the main Eroea page is the main deciding factor for history.
Most election pages should be titled '[Year] Eroean [election type] election'. The nation identifier, 'Eroean', should be included if the election is national. If the election is regional, it should include the regions name. If the election is confined to an organization or entity, it should include the entity name. For example:
- 4109 Eroean parliamentary election
- 4101 Royal Democratic Party [of Eroea/(Eroea)] leadership election
- 'of Eroea/(Eroea)' does not need to be involved from the get go. It should only be used if the entity name is ambigious. For example, instead of '4101 Conservative Party leadership election', it should be '4101 Conservative Party of Eroea/(Eroea) leadership election'
National debt: ₠56,184,103,555
|National Economy Figures|
|GDP||National debt||Government income||Government expenditure||Income – Expenditure|
|House Meera (Imperial)||House Chrysler||House Myare||House Lardon||House Wester||House Yalan||House Jeru|
|Province||Argnoria and Yuntvar||Parallax||Myop||Iserlana||The Westerlands||Farah'n||Rogash|
|Alexandria City||Eta've||Iserlana City||Westerdom||Farahdeen||Jeruvium|
|Titles||Sovereign of Eroea
Lord Paramount of Argnoria
Lord Paramount of Yuntvar
High Steward of Argost
Royal Warden of Eroea
|Lord Paramount of Parallax||Lord Paramount of Myop||Lord Paramount of Iserlana||Lord Paramount of the Westerlands
High Steward of Westerdom
Warden of the Imperial Infantry
|Lord Paramount of Farah'n||Lady Paramount of Rogash|
|Head||Emperor Justinian III||Lord Alexander Chrysler||Lord Bartholomew Wester||Lady|
|Major vassals||House Xao|
House Meera is the Imperial House of Eroea, taking the crown in 2778 from House Yalan.
Arguably the least powerful house, they began as a cadet branch of House Wester in 2655, before uniting with House Meera in 2811. After that, they grew and grew, taking over the region of Iserlana on the Sovereign's behalf before growing so powerful that they declared themselves as Lord Paramount of Iserlana in 3015 - which originally sparked the Iserlana Conflict, which was resolved with the Lardon's being deemed their own great house. However, they have been significantly weakened by rampant disease and internal discontent among vassals in the province.
One of the most powerful families, House Wester are known for their unwillingness to co-operate with the Imperial House and their rebellions,
The oldest house in Eroea, they are accredited as the founders of Eroea but they are no longer the supreme rulers of the land. They were deposed between 2775 and 2778 in the War of the Two Crowns.
|Name||Reign begin||Reign end||House||Notes|
|Gregor I||21 December 1402||Yalan|
|Amadeus I||17 June 3869||18 October 3882|
|Claudius IV||18 October 3882||17 February 3976||Meera|
|Justinian I||17 February 3976||21 August 4040|
|Justinian II||21 August 4040||4 June 4102|
|Justinian III||4 June 4102||present|
Empire and Isle
|Region Name||Population||% of Region Population|
Ethnic groups (Eroea Isle)
|Group Name||Population||% of Population|
|Name||Ruling authority||Population||Area (km2)||Capital|
|The Westerlands||House Wester||27,501,002||1,462,675|
|Provincial Area Subtotal||29,864,086|
|Territorial Area Subtotal|
|Grand Area Total||86,591,102|
|Emperor of Eroea||Imperial Majesty|
|Empress of Eroea||Her Imperial Highness|
|Grand Prince||His Imperial Highness|
|Region||Current Ruling House||Notes|
|The Westerlands||House Wester|
|Committees of the Crown|
|Committee on House Procedure and Conduct||Committee of Deputy Imperial Chancellors||N/A. The only convention committee is the Joint Convention of Parliament, which is technically not a committee.|
|Council of the Crown Accession|
Parliament is made up of two houses
House of Councillors
|Total Seats||850 seats|
|Lord Councillor of Eroea||Joseph Xao||4102|
According to imperial decree, the following offices are mandatory and can never be abolished without sole consent of the monarch. This does not apply to leaving the offices vacant or merging them together to double up duties.
- Lord Councillor of Eroea
- Responsible for leadership of the government.
- Deputy Lord Councillor of Eroea
- Responsible for leadership of government. Often held along with First Minister or left vacant.
- Chief Secretary of the Imperial Chancellery
- This title stems from the time of Imperial Chancellery. Since the office of Imperial Chancellor is defunct, the next authority is the Chief Secretary of the Department of the Imperial Chancellery. The position of the Chief Secretary is always held by the Lord Councillor.
- First Minister
- Responsible for cabinet administration and leadership of the cabinet. First Minister is technically a title of seniority and has no actual official duties. Often denotes the most senior advisor to the Lord Councillor (other than the Deputy Lord Councillor if the holder does not hold both offices).
- Minister for Defence and State Security
- Responsible for administration of the defence of Eroea and internal security.
- Minister for the Treasury and Finance
- Technically, the Minister is not in charge of the National Treasury of Eroea, but only spending the money appropriated by the National Treasury.
- Minister for National Information and Communication
- Responsible for the propaganda and citizens information of Eroea. Was once one of the biggest roles in the Imperial Government until recent leaders have refused to utilize propaganda.
- Minister for Public Health
- Responsible for administration of the public health system in Eroea
- Minister for Education and Skills
- Minister for Business and Innovation
- Minister for Foreign Affairs
- Minister for the Interior
- Minister for Colonial Administration
- Minister for Transport and Tourism
- Minister for Social Protection and Welfare
- Minister for Labour
- Custodian of the House
- Responsible for arranging government business in the House. Stands in for the Lord Councillor, Deputy Lord Councillor and First Minister if none are present during leaders questions.
- Government Chief Whip
- Acts as a personal secretary to the Lord Councillor and ensures that enough votes are 'whipped' for important government legislation.
The Greater Cabinet is all members of the cabinet that are not appropriated a full cabinet seat (attending full cabinet meetings). Instead, these are more junior officials or liaisons between government institutions and are only present for larger cabinet meetings. A 'Central Cabinet Meeting' is usually convened at the start and end of every government term and at the start and end of every year.
- Imperial Cabinet Officer
- Responsible for communication between the Cabinet and the Imperial Council
- Deputy Imperial Private Secretary
- Supreme Noble Steward of Eroea
- Chancellor for the National Treasury
- Secretaries for the Colonies
- Secretary for Eukatosia
|Lord Councillor||Party||Ministries||Term Start||Term End||Elections||Sovereign||Description of Premiership|
|Gerald Yalan||National Eroean Alliance (RDP-CNP)||Amadeus II||Gerald Yalan, Lord Paramount of Farah'n, is often cited as one of the greatest Lord Councillors in history. A longtime member of the Conservative Noble Party, he built a strategic alliance with the Royal Democratic Party to counteract the Eukatosian Secession War. His leadership and eloquence ultimately led to boosting morale across the country. His economic policies brought about prosperity, however, his social policies lacked the enthusiasm of forwardness that had been a staple of previous administrations. His new party survived only as long as his premiership, and he formed the largest government in the history of the state.|
|Josiah Mahon||Royal Democratic Party||30 September 4134||13 February 4136||The tenure of Josiah Mahon was one of failure, ultimately due to the Eukatosian Secession War, which his government was unable to avoid. The war, stoked by far-right insurgencies in Eukatosia, caused the biggest internal shift in the Eroean political sphere in generations. Ultimately, he was forced to resign in early 4136 and call a parliamentary election on the issue.|
|Howard McCormick||10 February 4119||30 September 4134||4134
|Harold Acaster||I||11 September 4117||3 February 4119||4114
|James Vice||Commoners Party||I, II||1 June 4109||11 September 4117||4114
|8 years||Justinian III|
|Joseph Xao||Royal Democratic Party||I, II||4 June 4102||1 June 4109||4106|
|Arthur Hermang||I, II, III, IV, V, VI||8 April 4083||4 June 4102||4101
|Vernon Wester||Conservative Noble Party||4080
|Augustus Wester||1 September 4038||5 August 4072||4067
|Sean Chandler||Royal Democratic Party||4033
|Jeremy Smith||Commoners Party||3 February 4016||17 August 4029||4024
|Smith, who was now 76 and had been leader of the Commoners Party since 3983, aimed to put the party into power before his retirement which he aimed to have completed by 4020. By 4016, the general populace longed for a change in government and the Chandler premiership, which had been relatively successful over the years, had been in power for 24 years and were slowly losing their voter share as their mandate shrunk.
Chandler called an election in 4016, stepping down from all government positions and retiring from politics simultaneously. The Conservative Noble Party, which was in disarray because of disputes among House Wester about leadership of the party. Smith led a campaign to profit of this turbulence and also campaigned of continuing economic prosperity and progressing civil liberties within the country.
The election led to a hung parliament, the first in 30 years. Smith formed a minority government, going into a confidence and supply agreement with the RDP. This collapsed in 4018 with the Eroean Imperial Budget for 4019, which aimed to modify tax benefits for landowners. The confidence and supply agreement was re-secured after the 4018 election, with the RDP losing seats and the Commoners Party making significant gains but not enough for a majority. The government was dissolved again in 4020 due to the Energy Nationalization Act by a bi-partisan alliance of Conservative Nobles and a number RDP defections. Smith won the subsequent 4020 election with a significant majority and he went on to win the subsequent 4024 election. He died in 4029, which triggered a leadership election within his own party but due to internal conflict, the government collapsed and the RDP were returned to power after 18 years out of power.
|Sean Chandler||Royal Democratic Party||4011
|There was a gap of 16 years between the 3992 election and the 4008 election due to the Colonial Disturbance which lasted from 3992 until 4008.|
|Alexander Hermang||A father to Arthur Hermang, he served as Lord Councillor from 3990 until 3992. He was ousted in 3992 due to poor colonial relations and revolt within his own party. However, his premiership was marked by the most socially liberal policies until the appointment of Joseph Xao in 4102. The introduction of the Civil Partnership Adoption Act and the Special Case Abortion Act redefined Eroean law in terms of adoption of children in civil partnerships and also gave leeway for abortion to be utilized in specific cases as specified by the act.
Hermang was able to form a minority government between his party and the Commoners Party in the 3986 election, but this collapsed a year later with the resignation of all Commoner cabinet members and the loss of their support in Parliament. This action led to the 3987 election to be triggered in January of that year. The election backfired on the Commoners Party and would lead to a temporary collapse in their voter base until 4016; the Royal Democrats then formed a majority government . Hermang served a full term but was ousted towards the 3992 parliamentary election by his own party.
|Jeremy Smith||11 December 3986||12 June 3992||3991|
|Nelson Varies||Commoners Party||19 May 3931||11 December 3986||3931
|The election of Nelson Varies as Lord Councillor was not a shock to many within Eroea at the time. Varies had been elected after a turbulent 13 year period, over 7 elections had been called in that time and the people of Eroea were now fed up with the amount of government changes which was beginning to have a series affect on the country. Varies was elected in the 3931 election with a super majority of 581 seats, the largest majority government since the foundation of the state at the time until he bet his own record in 3967 with 698 seats.
Varies embarked on a broad social welfare program. He established the Imperial Medical Service, the Eroean Coal Company, the Common Bank and the Office for Welfare, Employment and Pensions. This seriously widened the budget of the state but coupled with increased colonial economic output, the difference was offset and allowed for Varies to maintain a small but steady government surplus throughout his term as Lord Councillor. His ability to encapsulate the general public and his ability to charm members of the aristocracy has been noted as one of his strongest traits, and along with his successful government policy, is often cited as the reasons why his tenure was so lengthy.
|Jenna Furlong||Independent||10 January 3926||19 May 3931||Furlong was personally appointed as Lord Councillor to lead the reestablishment of the Eroean democratic government.|
|Aishur ministry (imperial rule)||N/A||20 September 3919||10 January 3926||The Aishur ministry was established by the Emergency War Decree on the 18 September 3919, on the 20 September legislation was passed in the House of Councillors proroguing the Parliament and delegating all legislative powers to the Imperial Council. This precipitated due to the outbreak of the Aishur War.|
|Leonard Riley||5 June 3907||19 September 3919||3917
|Sean Archibald||Royal Democratic Party||16 August 3906||31 May 3907||None|
|Gerald Wester III||19 December 3902||16 August 3906||3902|
|Robert G. Asquith||Commoners Party||19 March 3894||17 December 3902||3897
|Gerald Wester III||Royal Democratic Party||7 November 3880||17 March 3894||3889
|Phillip de Bruene||Liberal Party||13 May 3865||4 November 3880||3875
|The Minister for the Treasury and Finance in Bowles-McCormick's ministry took over after her sudden death. Phillip de Bruene was a veteran of the party.|
|Regina Bowles-McCormick||Commoners Party||7 April 3865||13 May 3865||3865||Bowles-McCormick was elected during the 3865. She was the first woman to hold the post since its inaugural holder, Ingrid Rey. Bowles-McCormick passed away just a month into her term.|
|Josiah Mortimer||Royal Democratic Party||1 October 3864||1 April 3865||None|
|Eamon Scanlon||19 December 3850||1 October 3864||3862
|Ned van Sprang||Liberal Party||21 June 3849||4 December 3850||3846
|Eamon Scanlon||Royal Democratic Party||11 March 3843||17 May 3849||3844|
|Maria Thornton||Liberal Party||6 June 3842||3 February 3843|
|Eamon Scanlon||Royal Democratic Party||18 February 3841||3 June 3842||None|
|Maria Thornton||Liberal Party||23 August 3834||29 January 3841||3839
|Eamon Scanlon||Royal Democratic Party||5 June 3829||19 August 3834||None|
|Atticus Smith||21 February 3816||4 June 3829||3829
|Peregrine Wester||3 October 3811||13 February 3816||3811|
|Atticus Smith||15 June 3798||11 September 3811||3807
|Peregrine Wester||27 February 3797||10 June 3798||3797|
|Atticus Smith||21 June 3792||3 February 3797||3892|
|Ingrid Rey||Royal Democratic Party||1st February 3777||21 June 3792||3787
|Office established; replaced Leader of the Transitional Government|
- 8 regional governments. Consisting of a regional legislature; which is made up of a House of Legislators and a Small Council, respectively.
- The regional governments have control over:
- Certain areas of education, as permitted by the Department for Education and Skills.
- Regional tithes.
- Prison services.
- Utilities management.
|Name||Term Start||Term End||Period No.||Period length|
|Nelon Varies||19 May 3931||11 December 3986||1||55 years|
|Augustus Wester||1 September 4038||5 August 4072||1||33 years|
|4058||Martjin McCormick||Adrian Finnegan||Odrahn Reilly||Norman Feeley|
|4062||Arthur Hermang||Arthur O'Reilly||Austin Yelen|
|4072||Terence P. Smith||Robert Yelen|
|4083||Terence P. Smith|
|4101||Constituency abolished, see: Forbestown Central, Forbestown South and Forbestown East.|
|Constituency established, replaced Forbestown.|
|Constituency established, replaced Forbestown.|
|Constituency established, replaced Forbestown.|
|4058||Royal Democratic Party|
There are three branches of the Eroean Armed Forces:
- Imperial Navy
- Imperial Army and Infantry Forces
- Galactic Expeditionary Force
- Royal Marine Corp
- Imperial Coast Guard
- National Air Defense Corp
The governing body of these organisations is their respective 'Imperial Commission', which is responsible to the overarching Central Board for Defense, which is further responsible to the