|This article is a Metapage for Project Genesis
Events discussed in this page are for organizational purposes only, and should not be treated as canonical to that world. For discussion and more information, see this page's talkpage
Medieval map of Sabel
|Genre||Collaborative constructed world|
|No. of articles||30+|
Welcome to Project Genesis, an actual constructed world project (imagine that!). Here we all work together to fully flesh out the world of Sabel in the Himaya system. Everything about this world, from alternate cultures, history, and linguistics to biology, climate and ecology can be explored to the fullest extent. But before we embark on this journey, this is after all, the Conworlds Wiki and run by a bunch of
hardass grammar Nazis people who care about quality, so let's start with some rules.
Official states/regions[edit | edit source]
Note: With the exception of island claims, Cadisia, and Vespia, all claims are regions, not single nation-states. For instance, the region in yellow (Kaishuri and the Riden Peninsula), is actually composed of twenty sovereign states.
Rules[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Before working on the project, make sure you:
- Are able to write in English legibly and proficiently.
- Know how to edit and format wiki articles.
- Familiarize yourself with the project's existing canonical information (read, read, read).
- Are a member on Conworld's Discord server (link here).
- Know exactly what part of the project you wish to work on.
General rules[edit | edit source]
- Humans are the only advanced and sapient species. No other intelligent "races" or "species" are allowed including fantasy or sci-fi stock races (e.g. aliens, dwarves, elves, etc.).
- Human races that are biologically the same as OTL homo sapiens are permitted, but must biologically be reasonable and fair. Deliberately overpowered races including those which are genetically modified or endowed with particularly advantageous genes are prohibited.
- Magic, in a very limited form and scale, does exist in this world. Certain forms will be accepted only on a case-by-case basis. Technology is allowed, including inventions that do not exist in OTL, but technology level must be time-appropriate (no cars in a region when the world has not even developed the steam engine in that time period).
- All land claims must be no greater than one million square kilometers for sparsely populated nations (such as Algeria, Kinshasa-Congo, and Sudan), less than 500,000 square kilometers for nations with densities greater than 100 people per square kilometer (such as France, Vietnam, and Italy).
- Any large land claims greater than one million square kilometers must be divided into smaller nations, and will be authorized on a case-by-case basis. You must express interest in committing to the request and multi-nation development scheme, and have a clear idea of what you intend to do with the region before requesting the land.
News and announcements[edit | edit source]
- Project Genesis is being revamped and reorganized, with all former contributors invited to return to the project. Anyone who was not active at the time of the project's rebirth will have their natives removed from the map, and will have to rejoin under new rules and regulations for the sake of balance and fairness. That is all. ~Viva
Contributors[edit | edit source]
Content[edit | edit source]
Current Subprojects[edit | edit source]
See also: List of subprojects for Project Genesis
Completed Content to be Approved[edit | edit source]
List of sovereign states and territories[edit | edit source]
|Flag||Name||Region||Area (km2)||Population||Language(s)||GDP||HDI||SPI† Rating||Capital||Location|
|125px||Grand Duchy of Aixes||Tersa||116,654.69||16,450,000||Frontainese||0.879 (very high)||TBD||Commes||150px|
|Azhos of Aldur||Western Assai||1,192.26||13,476,212||Emrit||0.741 (high)||27th||ezh'Aldur|
|125px||Republic of Amorenia||Tersa||159,422.39||21,300,000||Rivettaic||0.778 (high)||TBD||Bordisa||150px|
|125px||Kingdom of Arloine||Tersa||436,342.11||73,200,000||Arlese||0.909 (very high)||TBD||Lorme||150px|
|Kingdom of Assai||Western Assai||9,383.11||31,872,479||Assai||0.908 (very high)||9th||Old Assai|
|United Wardenries of Aurionea||Aurionea||5,144,332.40||454,095,983||Aurionean||0.895 (very high)||TBD||Isienhauto||150px|
|Principality of Berush||Western Assai||1,024.26||14,812,306||Berushi||0.689 (medium)||33rd||Eloqai|
|125px||Republic of Cartagna||Tersa||108,734.70||11,220,000||Rivettaic||0.722 (high)||TBD||Teramo||150px|
|125px||Grand Duchy of Chartonne||Tersa||79,088.09||13,450,000||Frontainese||0.859 (very high)||TBD||Ghaut||125px|
|Republic of Eldai||Western Assai||6,517.42||16,205,301||Cadisian||0.701 (high)||30th||Itsu-be-Rutan|
|Free State of Eos||Western Assai||1,630.80||14,206,004||Emrit||0.739 (high)||28th||Eos|
|Republic of Euros||Western Assai||10,190.23||39,413,806||Assai||0.974 (very high)||2nd||Ria|
|Azhos of ezh'Emrit||Western Assai||2,193.45||16,203,418||Emrit||0.769 (high)||23rd||ezh'Emrit|
|Ramvokist Republic of Jaishuri||Riden||TBD||47,823,424||Kai, Jin||$783.65 billion||0.441 (medium)||TBD||Hácha||TBD|
|Empire of Kaishuri||Riden||5,491,195.93||931,444,035||Kai||$9.17 trillion||0.855 (very high)||TBD||Akyáz|
|Free State of Kaival||Western Assai||435.55||13,476,212||Assai||0.741 (high)||4th||Kaival|
|Republic of Khazhar||Western Assai||5,920.84||13,476,212||Khazh||0.741 (high)||16th||Ezketsar|
|125px||Republic of Kholendash||Western Assai||5,177.19||13,476,212||Kholen||0.732 (high)||19th||Warczebs|
|125px||Free State of Kiradai||Western Assai||260.71||13,476,212||Assai||0.741 (high)||3rd||Kiradai|
|125px||Republic of Kora||Western Assai||1,838.10||13,476,212||Emrit||0.741 (high)||29th||Mazhesh|
|Republic of Krai||Western Assai||11,135.49||42,312,876||Krai Language||$657.251 billion||0.857 (high)||15th||Byrn|
|125px||Marcine Republic||Tersa||182,456.83||23,525,000||Rivettaic||0.748 (high)||TBD||Sarino||150px|
|125px||Republic of Meridia||Western Assai||1,259.92||13,476,212||Assai||0.741 (high)||10th||Meridia|
|125px||Federal Republic of Metassia||Western Assai||2,724.77||13,476,212||Emrit||0.741 (high)||17th||Eunas|
|125px||Kazhos of Metsia||Western Assai||8,128.53||13,476,212||Metisan||0.741 (high)||35th||Ruscko|
|125px||Azhos of Myotonos||Western Assai||1,477.26||13,476,212||Assai||0.741 (high)||11th||Myotonos|
|Principality of Ninshuri||Riden||TBD||24,093,116||Kai||$542.59 billion||0.783 (high||TBD||Feshï||TBD|
|125px||Kingdom of Old Korat||Western Assai||599.58||13,476,212||Emrit||0.741 (high)||25th||Old Korat|
|125px||Republic of Otcsya||Western Assai||1,060.23||13,476,212||Otcsi||0.741 (high)||26th||Brrz|
|125px||Republic of Pashran||Western Assai||8,637.38||13,476,212||Pashrani||0.741 (high)||13th||Astaban|
|125px||Persesi Federation||Western Assai||11,584.33||13,476,212||Persesi||0.741 (high)||6th||Ellios|
|Federated Kingdom of the Pojrian Isles||Pojria||165,900.71||37,663,150||Pojrian||$668.333 billion||0.677 (medium)||TBD||Pordaroy|
|125px||Free State of Run||Western Assai||2,853.71||13,476,212||Runish||0.741 (high)||34th||Run|
|125px||Kingdom of Samatar||Western Assai||138.65||13,476,212||Emrit||0.741 (high)||24th||Samatar|
|Republic of South Metsia||Western Assai||5,183.42||13,476,212||Metsian||0.741 (high)||36th||Nikotcska|
|Sy Federation||Western Assai||22,944.04||24,613,907||Sy Languages||0.740 (high)||31st||Uoíkhatür|
|125px||Republic of Sysenas||Western Assai||605.95||13,476,212||Assai||0.741 (high)||7th||Sysenas|
|125px||Talavonaic Confederacy||Tersa||400,963.93||32,480,000||Talavonaic||0.812 (very high)||TBD||Terses||150px|
|125px||Republic of Tcheskia||Western Assai||881.09||13,476,212||Tchekek||0.741 (high)||18th||Rnov|
|Tersaic Empire||Tersa||1,738,578.27||161,104,345||Tersaic||0.868 (very high)||TBD||Vieto||150px|
|125px||Republic of the Valleys||Western Assai||190.22||13,476,212||Vailan||0.741 (high)||12th||Ianetu|
|125px||Republic of Tyrannia||Western Assai||1,933.54||13,476,212||Fyevnar||0.741 (high)||22nd||Fyevna|
|125px||Dakazhos of Ukrasht||Western Assai||881.54||13,476,212||Metsian||0.741 (high)||32nd||Urkesh|
|125px||Republic of Upper Assai||Western Assai||1,255.52||13,476,212||Assai||0.741 (high)||1st||Kyomandar|
|Republic of Upper Viet||Western Assai||2,272.52||13,476,212||Krai, Viet||0.741 (high)||5th||Mikkel-Vietek|
|125px||Union of the Red Circle||Western Assai||1,255.52||13,476,212||Emrit||0.741 (high)||21st||ezh'Sy|
|125px||Azhos of Ves||Western Assai||384.87||13,476,212||Assai||0.741 (high)||8th||Ves|
|Godrealm of Vespia||Vesperia||17,715,636.26||1,812,605,268||Vespian||$32.983 trillion||0.840 (very high)||TBD||Zanza|
|125px||Republic of Viet||Western Assai||1,483.76||13,476,212||Viet||0.741 (high)||14th||Zimenyetchkha|
|Republic of Zhatsai||Western Assai||4,997.85||26,409,300||Emrit, Assai||0.822 (high)||20th||Zhyandar|
- † SPI is short for the Sabel Peace Index rating, which lists countries in Sabel based on their level of peace, crime, and political stability.
[edit | edit source]
- Project Genesis/News: current events happening within Sabel.